The IKI handle is characterized by a palindrome formal construction: the profile of the top view is identical to that of the front view, overturned by 180 degrees. An elegant and essential shape, in which the sharp edges generate a changing volume that ends with semicircular shapes and which suggests to the user the grip with its front profile. The concept of balance between opposites dear to the philosophy of Japan suggested to the designers the name IKI, also palindrome, which means “simple, sophisticated, spontaneous”.
- Italian brand DND Handles
- Designers: Mario Scairato and Alessandro Stabile
- Set with 2 door handles on rose and escutcheons
- Return spring for high stability
- Round rose with VIS system 7 mm thick
- Handle material: Zamak
- Color: black